Him Do Tae Kwon Do Academy students have a codes of conduct which govern interaction among its students.
These rules help maintain the tenets of Tae Kwon Do.
: Self Control
: Indomitable Spirit
Attire & Dress Rules
The taekwondo uniform is designed to fit for free body actions. The colour, white is believed to signify the purity and origins of all colours as well as a state which can absorb any kind of learning.
· Students will wear all white uniform. These consist of modern white V-Neck uniforms. Black belts are required to wear a black V-Neck uniform
· Only white t-shirts, leotards or appropriate garments (skins) can be worn under the uniform
· Taekwondo shoes can be worn, with white socks
· Students and Instructors are not allowed to wear their Dobok sleeves rolled up.
· Students and Instructors are not allowed to enter the Dojang bare chested or wearing hat/hoddies.
· Students must remove all watches and jewellery (with the exception of flat wedding bands) before training. Avoid bringing valuables to class.
· Students must keep their uniforms clean and neat with badges attached correctly and belt tied properly.
A Dojang is a formal hall of learning where Students of all ages and physical ability can learn skills and discipline of Taekwondo. Your conduct and behaviour must, at all times, reflect the respect that it deserves.
· When entering or exiting the Dojang, students MUST execute a bow of respect to the front of the Dojang and national flags.
· Students entering the Dojang must remove shoes, hats and sunglasses. Shoes, gear and clothes and other personal items must be properly stored in the changing area. Training shoes are at the discretion of the branch instructor.
· There will be no smoking, gum chewing, eating or drinking in the Dojang at any time.
· Students must take pride in the appearance of the Dojang and assist with keeping it clean and neat at all times.
· Each class will have a formal opening and closing, consisting of a bow to the Instructor, Senior Student and National Flags.
Etiquette is the foundation of the personality, which is shown by the person's nature and actions. Etiquette comes from a good, clean mind, displaying the quality of humbleness without losing your pride. To achieve this, a person must forget about any mean manner. Speech and manner should be noble and gentle
· Upon meeting a Black Belt, all students must execute a bow of courtesy. The Black Belt will then acknowledge you with a return bow.
· When speaking to an Instructor, students must use "Sir", "Madam" or "Mr/Mrs", preceding the last name. The master Instructor can be addressed by the Korean term "Kwanjangnim" and Instructor "Sabomnim"
· Students must be dedicated and loyal to the club and participate in the activities. Students and their families should promote and support the club to the best of their abilities.
· Noise is to be kept to a minimum during class hours.
· Students when training are not allowed to lean against the walls, sit on chairs, or sit in an improper way.
· Students must observe a high degree of personal hygiene. Toe and finger nails must be kept clean and firm.
· Be on time for classes. If you arrive early do not disturb the class take the opportunity to stretch or practice quietly.
· If you are late to class, you are to enter the Dojang and wait for the Instructor's acknowledgement to join the class.
· No using equipment (this includes Bags and Paddles) unless instructed by Instructor.
· No Free Sparring without and Instructor's permission and supervision. All Students must comply with the Club's protective gear policy and all safety rules.
· Techniques must never be used outside of the class for any reason except in Self-Defence involving your safety and the safety of others.
New Age Skin Serum Review Friday, 22 June 2018 18:36 Comment Link
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You obviously know what youre talking about, why throw away your
intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog
when you could be giving us something informative to read? https://www.foodcost.ru/bitrix/redirect.php?event1=twitter&event2=&event3=&goto=http://wiki.somoscerveceros.com/index.php%3Ftitle=Essential_Facts_On_Skin_Care
golden goose Friday, 22 June 2018 18:32 Comment Link
I really wanted to post a simple remark to be able to express gratitude to you for those splendid points you are placing at this website. My prolonged internet investigation has at the end been recognized with incredibly good tips to exchange with my good friends. I 'd believe that many of us site visitors are undoubtedly blessed to be in a fantastic site with so many brilliant individuals with valuable strategies. I feel somewhat fortunate to have encountered the web page and look forward to so many more fun moments reading here. Thank you again for everything.
Nuvega Lash Reviews Friday, 22 June 2018 18:24 Comment Link
Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content.
Please let me know. Cheers http://au-i.org/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=29833
Nuvega Lash Review Friday, 22 June 2018 18:20 Comment Link
Magnificent website. Lots of useful information here.
I am sending it to several pals ans additionally sharing in delicious.
And of course, thanks to your sweat! http://www.7th.it/?urlt=http%3A%2F%2Fnanshengda.com%2Fcomment%2Fhtml%2Findex.php%3Fpage%3D1%26id%3D424900&&urlt=http%3A%2F%2Ftwinning-softw&urlt=http%3A%2F%2Fwiki.balluffmex.com%2Findex.php%3Ftitle%3DFew_Makeup_Tips_To_Help_You_Get_Ready&link_name=nuvegalashreviews77024&generate=&link=&Subm_link=
New Age Skin Serum Reviews Friday, 22 June 2018 18:01 Comment Link
I besides believe hence, perfectly composed
New Age Skin Serum Review Friday, 22 June 2018 17:55 Comment Link
I like this website it's a master piece! Glad I found this
cheap auto insurance Friday, 22 June 2018 17:46 Comment Link
auto insurance quotes comparison car insurance quotes comparison auto insurance coverage auto insurance comparison