Him Do Tae Kwon Do Academy students have a codes of conduct which govern interaction among its students.
These rules help maintain the tenets of Tae Kwon Do.
: Self Control
: Indomitable Spirit
Attire & Dress Rules
The taekwondo uniform is designed to fit for free body actions. The colour, white is believed to signify the purity and origins of all colours as well as a state which can absorb any kind of learning.
· Students will wear all white uniform. These consist of modern white V-Neck uniforms. Black belts are required to wear a black V-Neck uniform
· Only white t-shirts, leotards or appropriate garments (skins) can be worn under the uniform
· Taekwondo shoes can be worn, with white socks
· Students and Instructors are not allowed to wear their Dobok sleeves rolled up.
· Students and Instructors are not allowed to enter the Dojang bare chested or wearing hat/hoddies.
· Students must remove all watches and jewellery (with the exception of flat wedding bands) before training. Avoid bringing valuables to class.
· Students must keep their uniforms clean and neat with badges attached correctly and belt tied properly.
A Dojang is a formal hall of learning where Students of all ages and physical ability can learn skills and discipline of Taekwondo. Your conduct and behaviour must, at all times, reflect the respect that it deserves.
· When entering or exiting the Dojang, students MUST execute a bow of respect to the front of the Dojang and national flags.
· Students entering the Dojang must remove shoes, hats and sunglasses. Shoes, gear and clothes and other personal items must be properly stored in the changing area. Training shoes are at the discretion of the branch instructor.
· There will be no smoking, gum chewing, eating or drinking in the Dojang at any time.
· Students must take pride in the appearance of the Dojang and assist with keeping it clean and neat at all times.
· Each class will have a formal opening and closing, consisting of a bow to the Instructor, Senior Student and National Flags.
Etiquette is the foundation of the personality, which is shown by the person's nature and actions. Etiquette comes from a good, clean mind, displaying the quality of humbleness without losing your pride. To achieve this, a person must forget about any mean manner. Speech and manner should be noble and gentle
· Upon meeting a Black Belt, all students must execute a bow of courtesy. The Black Belt will then acknowledge you with a return bow.
· When speaking to an Instructor, students must use "Sir", "Madam" or "Mr/Mrs", preceding the last name. The master Instructor can be addressed by the Korean term "Kwanjangnim" and Instructor "Sabomnim"
· Students must be dedicated and loyal to the club and participate in the activities. Students and their families should promote and support the club to the best of their abilities.
· Noise is to be kept to a minimum during class hours.
· Students when training are not allowed to lean against the walls, sit on chairs, or sit in an improper way.
· Students must observe a high degree of personal hygiene. Toe and finger nails must be kept clean and firm.
· Be on time for classes. If you arrive early do not disturb the class take the opportunity to stretch or practice quietly.
· If you are late to class, you are to enter the Dojang and wait for the Instructor's acknowledgement to join the class.
· No using equipment (this includes Bags and Paddles) unless instructed by Instructor.
· No Free Sparring without and Instructor's permission and supervision. All Students must comply with the Club's protective gear policy and all safety rules.
· Techniques must never be used outside of the class for any reason except in Self-Defence involving your safety and the safety of others.
Streaming Hentai Online Free Wednesday, 25 April 2018 00:12 Comment Link
I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website.
It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable
for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to
create your theme? Fantastic work!
Loans Tuesday, 24 April 2018 21:57 Comment Link
loans online loan online payday loans online no credit check installment loans online
Buy Custom Essays Tuesday, 24 April 2018 21:48 Comment Link
resume writing service resume writing services best resume writing services resume cover letter
Getting A Loan Tuesday, 24 April 2018 20:16 Comment Link
cash now i need money now i need money now loan iq
My Homework Now Tuesday, 24 April 2018 18:55 Comment Link
coursework buy coursework writing coursework writing coursework
geico Tuesday, 24 April 2018 18:46 Comment Link
online car insurance instant quote insurance for cars state auto insurance insurance for cars
Speedycash Tuesday, 24 April 2018 18:46 Comment Link
loans online loans online loan online loans online
yeezy boost 350 v2 Tuesday, 24 April 2018 18:14 Comment Link
My spouse and i felt so cheerful that Michael could complete his researching through the precious recommendations he made while using the web page. It's not at all simplistic just to find yourself releasing guidance that many other folks have been selling. Therefore we remember we have the website owner to give thanks to for this. Most of the explanations you've made, the easy site menu, the friendships you can assist to instill - it is everything incredible, and it's making our son and our family consider that that situation is interesting, which is quite essential. Thank you for everything!